Voice of Progress
Our speech and language services were created to assess and treat complete oral and vocal health via proven methods of therapy. Progress is drastically improved in a familiar environment, promoting ability and willingness throughout visits. With goal oriented sequences and accurate assessments, therapists help patients enhance speech and cognitive abilities, as well as proper chewing and swallowing reflex coordination. Nutritional efficiency increases dramatically when patients feel empowered and can introduce healthy alternatives with minimal intervention.
The Speech/ Language Therapist-Patient Customization Guide
- Improving nutritional intake via proper chewing and swallowing performance.
- Fostering independence in eating and social interaction.
- Promoting increased cognitive ability.
- Assisting with early detection of disease or inactivity.
- Monitoring key oral reflexes.