Mobility on the Move
In Home Physical Therapy: With clinical excellence and a quality commitment to geriatric and rehabilitative physical therapy in the comfort of home, our licensed Physical Therapists customize a daily routine to assist with mobility and flexibility. As a community of traveling therapists, we know the endurance and independence that physical movement can provide. With an emphasis on safety, all of our personal therapists are focused on improving quality of life and confidence for our valued patients.
The Physical Therapy-Patient Customization Guide
- Track mobility and balance.
- Set realistic steps for walking and endurance.
- Target pain zones.
- Combat muscle weakness.
- Gradually increase mobility and flexibility.
- Assess fall risk and minimize fear.
- Provide post trauma or post surgery mobility.